- Transportation 101 Background & FAQ - 02/15/2017
Background information and frequently asked questions about Transportation 101 workshops.
- Recommendations for Better Project Scoring - 01/01/2017
A special report on how the Maryland Department of Transportation could successfully implement a project scoring system for capital transportation projects.
- Commute Time Contest Rules - 11/07/2016
During the month of November we are hosting a social media contest on Twitter and Facebook. Each week we are giving away prizes (4), each worth $100. We ask that participants fully and carefully read...
- Executive Summary - Will We Be Better Off? - 09/22/2016
Executive summary of our "Will We Be Better Off? Assesing the benefits of the BaltimoreLink plan" report
- A Closer Look at Access to Schools - 09/22/2016
An addendum to Will We Be Better Off? Assessing the Benefits of the BaltimoreLink Plan
- Will We Be Better Off? Assessing the benefits of BaltimoreLink - 09/22/2016
An analysis of how BaltimoreLink will change access to jobs, schools, and healthy food.
The Central Maryland Transportation Alliance was formed in 2007 as a diverse coalition of corporate and civic leaders uniting business, philanthropic and institutional sectors around a common agenda: improving and expanding transportation options for the citizens and businesses of Central Maryland. Our singular focus is to be a catalyst for improving the region's transportation.FIND OUT MORE ABOUT WHY TRANSPORTATION MATTERS