Position Available: Baltimore City Department of Transportation (DOT), Environmental Policy Analyst
By: Baltimore City DOT
Published: Wednesday, December 12, 2012
The Baltimore City DOT's Red Line Office is hiring an Environmental Policy Analyst. Please download article for full position announcement. RECRUITMENT OPENS DECEMBER 15, 2012.
- Please visit www.baltimorecity.gov
- Go to government – Human Resources
- Once on that page “civil service” is automatically the first selection
- Go to “apply” – a list of all positions will appear
- Click on the exact position - at the bottom of the announcement select “apply”
- When prompted, create an account in NEOGOV
- Once the account is set up, you can complete and submit an electronic application
*If you experience any difficulties, please contact Central HR at 410-396-3860 any time after December 15, 2012.